There are unlimited and dynamic theories on what cures acne. There are several types of acne which occur at different stages of life. The market is flooded with anti acne products. All pharmaceutical companies manufacture reasonable and costly medicines/ointments to cure acne.
Didis, Dadis, Chachis, Nanis, almost bubble with several anti-acne suggestions. Several times the ‘SUFFERER’ is pointed finger at, in some social gatherings, and the sufferer feels like an outcaste!
Acne occurs when your body falls out of balance. To treat acne, the goal must be to regain Homeostasis
THIS CAN BE POSSIBLE THROUGH SIMPLE LIFESTYLE CHANGES!
Latest research says that the ROOT CAUSE of acne is not bacteria or genetic but environmental factors and your diet, stress are primary causes of acne. Foods that clog the liver as fried foods, alcohol, refined carbohydrates and sugar should be eliminated completely from the diet.
WITHOUT BRINGING DIETARY CHANGES IN LIFESTYLE ACNE CANNOT BE TREATED PERMANANTLY!
SO WHAT I INTEND TO SAY:
“EVERYTIME ACNE PROBLEM IS MANAGED AND NOT TREATED.”
Causes Of Acne
HABITS, LIFE PHASES AND PROBLEMS WHICH AGGRAVATE ACNE
1) Skin that is partly oily and partly dry(combination) is caused by eating margarine, fried and processed foods.
2) Hormonal imbalance is responsible for development of acne but not root cause.
3) Polycystic ovarian syndrome- This causes hormonal imbalance and hence acne problem increases.
4) Pregnancy acne – During pregnancy, due to overproduction of sebum, acne is caused.
It is temporary because some hormones also get excessively secreted and cause acne. Acne subsides in most of the cases once the baby is delivered.
5) Hormonal changes in teenagers at puberty and in women during menopause.
6) Excess, prolonged sun exposure.
7) Heredity (can be controlled).
8) Diet – Wrong food habits flare up acne.
9) After effect of Medicines/ drugs- Acne can be an outcome of oral contraceptives, anti-depressants, steroids, antibiotics.
10) Unhygienic conditions in which one lives.
11) Personal hygiene- use of abrasive soaps, scrubbing the harsh way, picking at pimples.
12) Breakouts during pre- menstrual phase.
13) Cosmetics-oil based makeup and colour cosmetics.
Sleeping with makeup on skin.
14) Environment- Exposure to oils and greases, polluted air, sweating in hot weather aggravates acne.
15) Emotional stress contributes to acne.
16) Constipation- undisciplined lifestyle, sedentary lifestyle, listening to fake hunger pangs, consumption of junk food, drinking less water than required lead to constipation. Constipation gives painful acne problem.
Types Of Acne
Discussing type of acne is not at all important. Readers should be more concerned for the causes, symptoms and treatments.
Acne medications have potentially harmful side effects. Antibiotics may improve symptoms initially but in the long run will worsen the condition by causing deterioration of Intestinal Tract health. Some of the known consequences of these drugs are depression, piles, adrenaline fatigue, and birth defects. They make skin photosensitive and damage teeth. Melisma is outcome of these medications most of the times.
STEPS TO CURE ACNE
Healthy Diet To Cure Acne
a) Correcting your diet creates a healthy internal environment. This does not allow bacterial overgrowth to occur.
b) Learn to manage stress by proper exercise, yoga, and walk.
Workout for 180 minutes a week. Adequate rest is also important for bodily repair and growth.
c) Take out time for yourself. Go for a steam bath followed by body massage (not sauna). This will boost lymphatic drainage and will detoxify your body.
d) Be on sugar free diet. To get rid of stress, complex sugar is best. ‘Sugar free’ tablets cause more harm than the refined sugar. So minimum possible refined sugar and no sugar free tablets.
e) Consume complex carbs.
Beans, Nuts, Whole grains, Vegetables.
f) Zinc and Magnesium are vital minerals in curing acne.
Cashew nuts, Sea food, Figs (Raisins, Anjeer, Prunes), if there is sufficient Magnesium in blood, it bars cravings for sweets.
g) Avoid milk completely as it has Iodine which is known to aggravate acne. Eat curd and drink salted Mattha daily.
h) Eat Plantain (banana), Apple- Two each, every day.
Dab-i.e. Nariyal Paani. It is full of Potassium.
i) One inch Ginger, Basil leaves-20.
Boil in three glasses of water. Strain once cool. Drink this every day.
j) Turmeric Tea**-
Mix these together. Preserve in a plastic jar.
After dinner add one teaspoon of this powder to one cup warm water. Mix well. Drink sip by sip like tea with two washed Anjeer.
k) Liquorice Root extract*- Dry grind Liquorice root.
Put one pinch powder in warm water. Drink for a month.
Improve Liver health-**
Healthy Liver For Healthy Skin
The liver and skin both are organs of detoxification. If liver is not getting rid of toxins, more toxins will come out through skin. This decreases skin quality.
To detoxify liver you can take help of Standardized Milk Thistle extract in diet.(popularly known as Bhatakataiyya in Hindi), Exercise and adequate rest both are very important in curing acne.
TOPICAL TREAMENTS THROUGH HERBS, FRUITS & ESSENTIAL OILS
1) Wholegrain cereals have anti-bacterial effect (properties).
2) MINT constricts the pores and reduces excess sebum secretion. If use with Zinc mineral, balances sebum secretion and diminishes the appearance of acne scars.
3) TURMERIC has antiseptic properties. Cures the bacterial infection and also fades the after acne blemish.
4) PINEAPPLE – Bromelain enzyme dries up acne, pustules completely.
5) APPLE- Malic enzyme controls sebum; improves skin tone and gives instant relief in itching.
6) PAPAYA- Papain enzyme is full of vit-A. A is a fat soluble vitamin which controls excess sebum secretion.
7) LAVENDER has Azulene which reduces oily secretion, irritation, redness, swelling around the pimples.
8) ALPHA HYDROXY ACID- This natural acid is found in citrus fruits, Grapes, Sugarcane. It promotes desquamation and exfoliates too. This unclogs pores when applied topically. Gradually and naturally it gives dermabraisive effect.
SANDAL does not cure acne but gives a soothing effect to burning areas surrounding pimples. Its smell has anti-stress effect too.
THYME has very strong anti-bacterial properties. It dries up the acne instantly.
Always be very cautious while using these ingredients. They should never be used individually, except Turmeric and Sandal, as these ingredients have other properties than just curing acne too. To draw complete benefit in curing acne, always balance by using 2-3 together in a proper ratio.
MOST EFFECTIVE REGIME TO CURE ALL TYPES OF ACNE
REVIVA BEAUTY PRODUCTS FROM THE HOUSE OF JUVENA HERBALS-
MINT CLEANSER- Clean skin with it two or three times a day.
EGYPTIAN PACK- Apply once a day for 15 minutes.
MARROW BEAUTY PACK- Once a day for 5-7 min or as recommended by the expert.
SUNSCREEN AND BASE- As and when required. (Daily).
GOLD SAFFRON CREAM – As night time anti blemish cream.
ANTI ACNE LOTION- To dry up the existing acne. Apply above Gold Saffron on affected areas. Leave both overnight on skin.
Many skin care products only contribute to the problem.
What you put on your skin is as important as what you eat.
What you apply topically is easily absorbed through your skin as skin is a SEMI PERMEABLE MEMBRANE. So make sure that your anti-acne products are totally herbal.
*Do not randomly pick any product by name in the market.
One should spend five minutes every day (twice) in cleansing. This procedure removes the impurities that collect on your skin during exposure which clogs pores.
EXFOLIATE your skin once a day in the beginning with an effective product.
SOME MAY SAY THAT EXFOLIATION IS REQUIRED ONCE A WEEK. BUT I SUGGEST IT DAILY TO CURE ACNE, BUT SCRUBBING SHOULD BE AVOIDED.
The product should be effective enough to exfoliate on its own, while on skin.
Keep a good healing pack, with effective anti-acne herbs (as we discussed in previous paragraph) on facial skin for 15 minutes daily. Wash gently.
With daily use of effective anti acne products, the acne problem subsides completely, permanently. Herbs based products cure blemishes, scars and open enlarged pores too. The skin surface starts becoming smoother with sincere use of products.
I ask my clients to use anti-acne products for regular 19 months. The products start showing result within 15 days of application and within 2-3 months the acne breakouts become less, blemishes start fading.
FOR CURING CHRONIC PROBLEM OF ACNE YOU NEED TO BE VERY PATIENT.
Book Your Free Skin Consultation
Do you need guidance towards healthy, beautiful youthful skin and hair?
Do you want science-backed skincare and haircare regimens?
Then Book Your Free Consultation Today!
Contact Us On:
To Know More, Watch The Video: